UFO Quilt & Craft Retreat: Oct. 25th - Oct. 29th, 2023UNFINISHED OBJECT (UFO) RETREAT: For twenty years quilters and crafters have gathered at camp each fall for fellowship and to work on a variety of unfinished projects that are piling up at home. What kind of projects you may ask? Any and everything. Many guests bring their sewing machines and work on quilts, but feel free to bring your knitting, needlepoint, scrapbooking, or any other sewing/craft project along! Quilters and crafters of all levels are welcome and work at their own pace throughout the retreat, and there's absolutely no expectation of having to finish your projects while attending the retreat. On Saturday evening guests will gather around for Show and Tell to show off the progress on their projects.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION? The UFO Retreat pricing structure is all-inclusive with meals, reserved crafting/sewing space, and lodging. Participants can choose how many nights they wish to stay:* OVERNIGHT STAYS:
- Two-Night Stay: $185, Friday - Sunday (six meals)
- Three-Night Stay: $235, Thursday - Sunday (nine meals)
- Four-Night Stay: $285, Wednesday - Sunday (twelve meals)
- Two-Day: $85, Friday - Saturday (six meals)
- Three-Day: $127, Thursday - Saturday (nine meals)
- Four-Day: $170, Wednesday - Saturday (twelve meals)
HOW DO I REGISTER? Registration is through our online registration portal. Registration is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. A deposit of $30 is required to register. In our registration system you will provide us with your basic contact information, let us know of dietary/allergy restrictions we can accommodate, and request a roommate for the retreat. Registration will open Monday, Aug. 28th at 8:00AM EST.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS? We accept online payment via debit/credit card and e-check. Quilters can also send a check in the mail for their registration fees. Online options are as follows:
- Pay the $30 deposit and log back into your account later to pay remaining fees,
- Pay the registration fees in full,
- Choose the "Mail in check" option at check-out and send your check in the mail directly to camp.
All payment is due by Friday, Oct. 20th.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our office at (812) 358-3413 or email@example.com.