UFO Quilt & Craft Retreat: Oct. 27th - Oct. 31stWe are so looking forward to having you with us for a wonderful weekend of crafting, sewing, and fellowship. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some adjustments to ensure the health and safety of all guests at camp: COVID-19 RETREAT PRECAUTIONS
- All retreat guests are asked to practice good hand hygiene and maintain social distance when possible (hand sanitizing stations will be available in public areas).
- Full vaccination of retreat guests is highly encouraged for the safety of all participants.
- Guests are highly encouraged to wear a mask indoors, unless eating or drinking, and outdoors when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All Pyoca facilities have been outfitted with central air purifiers and enhanced cleaning measures have been implemented.
- Anyone experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) are asked to stay home for the protection of other guests and staff.
We are adhering to the latest CDC guidance. If conditions or expectations change we will notify all participants prior to the retreat.
UNFINISHED OBJECT (UFO) RETREAT For nearly twenty years quilters and crafters have gathered at camp each fall for fellowship and to work on a variety of unfinished projects that are piling up at home. What kind of projects you may ask? Any and everything. Many guests bring their sewing machines and work on quilts, but feel free to bring your knitting, needlepoint, scrapbooking, or any other sewing/craft project along! Quilters and crafters of all levels are welcome and work at their own pace throughout the retreat, and there's absolutely no expectation of having to finish your projects while attending the retreat. On Saturday evening guests will gather around for Show and Tell to show off the progress on their projects.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION? The UFO Retreat pricing structure is all-inclusive, with: meals, reserved crafting/sewing space, and lodging. Participants can choose how many nights they wish to stay:* OVERNIGHT STAYS:
- Two-Night Stay: $160, Friday - Sunday (six meals)
- Three-Night Stay: $210, Thursday - Sunday (nine meals)
- Four-Night Stay: $260, Wednesday - Sunday (twelve meals)
- Two-Day: $70, Friday - Sunday (six meals)
- Three-Day: $105, Thursday - Sunday (nine meals)
- Four-Day: $140, Wednesday - Sunday (twelve meals)
HOW DO I REGISTER? Registration is through our online registration portal. Registration is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, and will open Monday, Oct. 4th, 2021. A deposit of $25 is required to register.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS? We accept online payment via debit/credit card and e-check. Quilters can also send a check in the mail for their registration fees. Online options are as follows:
- Pay the $25 deposit and log back into your account later to pay remaining fees,
- Pay the registration fees in full,
- Choose the "Mail in check" option at check-out and send your check in the mail directly to camp.
All payment is due by Friday, Oct. 22nd.
NO RISK REGISTRATION We will continue our No Risk Registration policy from 2020. This means if you register for a particular program and cannot come due to COVID-19 illness or exposure, we will:
- Work to transfer your registration to another Pyoca program (i.e. the Mystery Quilt Retreat in spring 2022), or,
- Provide participants the opportunity to donate or receive a full/partial refund of their registration fees.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our office at (812) 358-3413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.