Confirmation Retreat: Mar. 11th - 13th, 2022Confirmation is an important step in one's life of faith, and we are excited to once again offer our Confirmation Retreat this spring -- open to all PC(USA) confirmands and their mentors. This retreat focuses on building strong bonds between youth and their mentors, as well as helping confirmands learn the tools they will need on a lifelong journey of faith. Each year youth gather together at Pyoca from across Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio to participate in keynotes and worship each day, meet new friends through small group sessions, and have plenty of time to explore all that camp has to offer. Registration will open on Monday, January 24th at 8:00AM EST. We can't wait to see you in March! To learn more about this event and how to register, see information below.
COVID-19 RETREAT PRECAUTIONS:
With the ongoing pandemic, COVID-19 precautions will look a a great deal like our summer camp protocols in order to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and staff.
- Full vaccination of retreat guests, for both youth and adults, is highly encouraged for the safety of all participants.
- All retreat guests are asked to practice good hand hygiene and maintain social distance when possible (hand sanitizing stations will be available in public areas).
- Masks will be required indoors, unless eating or drinking, and encouraged outdoors when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All Pyoca facilities have been outfitted with central air purifiers and enhanced cleaning measures have been implemented.
- Anyone experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) is asked to stay home for the protection of other guests and staff.
We are adhering to the latest CDC guidance. If conditions or expectations change we will notify all participants prior to the retreat.
MEET OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Coming Soon! MEET OUR WORSHIP LEADER:
Registration:WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION? The Confirmation Retreat pricing structure is all-inclusive, with meals, lodging, and activities included. ALL-INCLUSIVE REGISTRATION FEES:
- Youth: $140.00; includes two nights of lodging, four meals, snacks, and all program activities.
- Adult: $70.00; includes two nights of lodging, four meals, snacks, and all program activities.
- Work to transfer your registration to another Pyoca program, or,
- Provide participants the opportunity to donate or receive a full/partial refund of their registration fees.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our office at (812) 358-3413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.