Mystery Quilt Retreat: 2022 Dates TBDWHAT'S THE MYSTERY? For nearly twenty years, quilters have joined us at Pyoca each spring to sew their own "Mystery Quilt." Before arrival, each participant receives fabric measurements and cutting instructions for the Mystery Quilt, but will not see the full quilt pattern until they arrive. Typically, quilters will pre-cut all of their pieces and bring them to the retreat with all of their sewing supplies. Quilters of all levels are welcome and work at their own pace. There's absolutely no expectation of having to finish the quilt while attending the retreat. Depending on the year's pattern, some folks are able to finish piecing together the top before departure. Need a break from working on the Mystery Quilt? No problem! Bring along any additional projects you'd like to work on at the retreat. On Saturday evening we host a "Show and Tell" session where quilters can show off their progress on the Mystery Quilt, as well as any other fun projects they've been working on.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION? The Mystery Quilt Retreat pricing structure is all-inclusive, with meals, lodging, and each year's Mystery Quilt pattern included. Participants can choose how many nights they wish to stay:* OVERNIGHT STAYS:
- Two-Night Stay: Friday - Sunday (six meals)
- Three-Night Stay: Thursday - Sunday (nine meals)
- Four-Night Stay: Wednesday - Sunday (twelve meals)
- Two-Day: Friday - Sunday (six meals)
- Three-Day: Thursday - Sunday (nine meals)
- Four-Day: Wednesday - Sunday (twelve meals)
HOW DO I REGISTER? Registration is through our online registration portal. Registration is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. A deposit of $25 is required to register. In our registration system you will provide us with your basic contact information, let us know of dietary/allergy restrictions we can accommodate, and request a roommate for the retreat.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS? We accept online payment via debit/credit card and e-check. Quilters can also send a check in the mail for their registration fees. Online options are as follows:
- Pay the $25 deposit and log back into your account later to pay remaining fees,
- Pay the registration fees in full,
- Choose the "Mail in check" option to send your check in the mail directly to camp.
NO RISK REGISTRATION: We will continue our No Risk Registration policy from 2020. This means if you register for a particular program and cannot come due to COVID-19 illness or exposure, we will:
- Work to transfer your registration to another Pyoca program (i.e. the UFO Quilt/Craft Retreat in October), or,
- Provide participants the opportunity to donate or receive a full/partial refund of their registration fees.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our office at (812) 358-3413 or email@example.com.